There are many different types of fences to suit the many different reasons behind fencing one’s property. Farms that extend for over thousands of acres, for example, are more worried about keeping their farm animals within the property and demarcation rather than the provision of privacy or similar reasons; accordingly, they are simple and sometimes have electric fencing to discourage animals from crossing them. On the other hand, urban areas warrant fences that provide security, safety and privacy – accordingly, these fences are taller and sturdier, and come with even anti-crime technology nowadays.
Colorbond fencing Bunbury is one of fencing that is frequently found in urban areas. This is a special type of fence that is made from steel coated with an alloy of zinc and aluminium – known as zincalume. This special type of steel is then pre-coated with colours, hence the name colorbond. The fencing is made of different parts such as panels, posts, gates, etc. that have to be manually fit together. Furthermore, they come in various different colours and layouts, allowing for personalized installations to fit one’s preferences.The colorbond security fencing Perth provides many advantages over other types of fences, such as the ones given below:
- Privacy and security – colorbond fences are tall and opaque, thus making for ideal fences to provide privacy. Furthermore, the fact that they are securely entrenched and are from footholds (despite their height) discourages a burglar from climbing over them, bypassing them or creeping under them.
- Resistant to corrosion, decay, etc. – given their composition, the colorbond fences have very valuable advantages in being resistant to corrosion, rusting, and also decay due to termites. They are also fireproof, making them an ideal type of fence in areas that are dry and frequently prone to wildfires.
- Easy to maintain – colorbond fences are one of the fence varieties that are the easiest to maintain. They literally require no further maintenance than some regular washing by hosing them every once in a while.
- Inexpensive – colorbond fences are priced at very competitive prices. Whilst they might seem as having prices quite similar to other types of fences (or even pricier sometimes), the inexpensiveness of colorbond fences comes from the fact that they are free of other additional costs: maintenance, installation and repair costs are virtually non-existent for these types of fences, making them very much inexpensive and a good investment in the long run.
- Sturdy – since at the heart of the colorbond fence is steel, there is no doubt that these fences are extremely sturdy and resistant to warping. Their sturdiness is also an added point that provides additional security.